So we thought it was only appropriate that we introduce an Engagement Shoot Emergency Kit for the Groom, emergency-only items that are essential, practical and not at all cumbersome or unwieldy. Only the essentials.
And look - it all fits neatly into an oversized Costco shopping cart, which can easily be pushed through the sand and stored beneath the pier for the duration of the shoot.
[click to enlarge]
1. Nose hair trimmer. To get those pesky little hairs protruding from your face holes.
2. Yo-Yo. In case you get bored during the shoot.
3. iPad. In case you get bored and you're not 8 years old.
4. Clif bar. For that essential boost of energy mid-shoot.
5. Smelling salts. In case #4 isn't effective.
6. Phone-A-Dude. A 3-minute conversation with a fellow male. "Dude, read me the sports page. Or just scream a bunch of obscenities at me. I've been smiling like an ass**** for two hours straight."
7. Traveling bar. Leather case, velvet interior, shaker, strainer, jigger, tongs, glasses, napkins and 2 mini, not at all cumbersome, very much essential bottles of liquor.
8. Ryan Reynolds. You're on-hand stand-in. Not only does he look exactly like you, but your lady surely won't mind.
- - -