March 14, 2010

A Quick Congrats...

...to my longtime pal, and one of my favorite grooms, Ulises and his new wife, Meredith. Uli and Mere were married on Captiva Island in Florida yesterday afternoon, March 13th, 2010.

I'm at that weird but wonderful age now when all of my high school and college friends are beginning to get hitched, and it's just bizarre to think that Ulises -- the guy with whom I spent countless nights raiding the local Burger King drive-thru, playing PS2 into the wee hours, causing trouble and wreaking havoc and breaking hearts (well, HE broke hearts, anyway) -- it's bizarre to think that he's now a married man, beginning a new life in a new state with a new Facebook status update.

Congrats to Ulises -- another survivor, and a great friend. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment