May 25, 2011

"Irish Curse" Signing - MAY 26 in NYC

Rarely do I use this platform for personal purposes, but occasionally I make exceptions -- this being one. My very good friend and accomplished playwright Martin Casella will be signing copies of his most recent play, The Irish Curse, tomorrow afternoon in Manhattan. Many of you know that I was part of the Curse cast for its Off-Broadway run last spring. It was the first professional play I ever did -- back when it was a contender at the New York International Fringe Festival in 2005 -- and my Off-Broadway debut in 2010. It's incredibly important to me.

So if you'd like to meet a great mentor of mine and a great friend, visit Marty at the South Wing (at 7 West 11th Street at Fifth Avenue) from 5-7pm tomorrow, May 26th. Copies of The Irish Curse will be for sale at the event for ten dollars cash.


Thank you all. Back to the Groom biz tomorrow.

-Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment