February 2, 2011

TOMS Groom-Wear

I only yesterday discovered TOMS Wedding Collection: 4 shoes -- available in various colors -- best suited for grooms and their groomsmen. (TOMS, for those of you who don't know, gives a pair of shoes to a child in need for every pair bought online or in-store.) The prices are fair, the initiative is impressive, and these slippers put the trendy back in flimsy footwear.

And I do have to show some serious man love to these Ash Waxed Twill Men's Cordones (below, $69), probably the most stylish wedding-friendly shoes I've ever seen. I could absolutely rock these at the altar.


And ladies -- 2E's is considering these understated Silver Women's Glitters ($54) for her second wedding.


See the full collection at http://www.toms.com/wedding-collection/.

4 comments:

  1. they are pretty awesome - i dig the first pair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I'm very into the idea that in starting a marriage you can do good things for others!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Toms, and I especially love their cause. Wow, a wedding line! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. TOMS shoes + a charitable donation as opposed to "guest favors" = a lifetime of good karma

    ReplyDelete